Horseback Riding Package
Whitewater Rafting Package
Introduction to Fly Fishing Lesson Package
Guided Fly Fishing Package
Alpine Lakes Hiking Package
Available May through October
Sleeping Lady at the entrance to the Alpine Lakes Wilderness becomes the ultimate base-camp for breathtaking day hikes.
The Alpine Lakes Region stretching between Stevens and Snoqualmie Passes from north to south, Mount Si and Mission Ridge from east to west, and the Alpine Lakes Wilderness Area is known for its glacier scoured crags, castle-like crags and pristine lakes.
Choose a short jaunt up Icicle Ridge, a longer hike to Lake Stuart or Colchuck Lake or an intense all day hike-thru of the Enchantment Lakes, a high alpine basin full of lakes, larch, mountain goats, and fantastically stark granite that is considered by many to be the best hike in the state. Regardless of what trail you choose, you won’t be disappointed!Package includes:
- One night's relaxing accommodations for two
- A gourmet dinner and hearty breakfast served buffet style in the Kingfisher Restaurant and Wine Bar
- A copy of Day Hiking Central Cascades: Stevens Pass / Alpine Lakes / Lake Wenatchee, a US Forest Service Annual Northwest Forest Pass and two logo stainless water bottles
Starting at $361, based on double occupancy. Additional adults $81 per person, kids (5-12) $43 per person, children 4 and under stay and dine free.
Rates subject to 8.2% sales tax and 2% county lodging tax. Gratuity is not included in our inclusive rate and is at your discretion.Optional Package Add Ons:
- Treat yourself to a Signature Relaxation or Resource Renewing Treatment Massage at Aspen Leaf Spa, 60 minutes $105
- Celebrating a special occasion? Make your stay extra special with one of our signature amenities
Call 800-574-2123 for reservations, or for more information.