Guests at Sleeping Lady can enjoy the natural setting of the Cascade Mountains and Icicle Creek without sacrificing the comforts of home. Whether you’re looking for an adventure or simply to slow down and relax, Sleeping Lady offers many indoor and outdoor amenities to choose from.
- Aspen Leaf Spa – Treat yourself to a relaxing massage, rejuvenating body treatment or cleansing facial in one of our private treatment rooms. More information on our spa services. Advance appointments encouraged.
- Sleeping Lady Gifts – Browse the unique work of select artists, authors, musicians and jewelry artisans in our boutique, Sleeping Lady Gifts located inside the Lobby. A selection of personal care items is available at Guest Services.
- Mercantile – Stroll down to the Mercantile, located within O’Grady’s Pantry and peruse our whimsical selection of unique gifts, apparel, books and works of art selected for their environmental sensitivity, fair trade certification, artisan craftsmanship or unique character.
- The Play Barn – Shoot a game of billiards, try your hand at table tennis or put on a skit on stage in the family hospitality room. *Due to the Safe Start Recovery Plan activities within the Play Barn have been reduced, one family limit.
- The Library – Curl up and relax with a good book in our quiet and cozy library, located within the Forest cluster. *One family limit.
- Complimentary WiFi Access – Stay connected with complimentary WiFi access in our guestrooms, meeting rooms and common spaces.
- Dry Sauna – Relax and unwind in our Dry Sauna, located near the entrance to The Resort Spa at Sleeping Lady.
- EV Charging Station - A Clipper Creek High Power charging station is available to overnight guests of the resort on a complimentary basis. Additionally, there are three Tesla Motors Destination charging stations at O'Grady's Pantry and Mercantile.
- Pools– Renovation notice: Please be advised that our pools will be closed for renovations beginning February 23, 2020. New pool, hot pool and expanded pool deck coming, to the same location, soon.
- Bike Rental – Rent a bike for an afternoon or for the whole day and explore the surrounding area. Rates are $20 full day, $15 half day. Rentals are available at the Mercantile, within O’Grady’s Pantry.
- Organic Garden – Take a stroll through the Organic Garden at Sleeping Lady, which produces many of the fruits, vegetables and herbs used in the restaurants. More information on our Organic Garden and its important role at Sleeping Lady.
- Self-Guided Art Walk – Enjoy the relaxing combination of nature and art with a self-guided art walk. Maps are available at the Guest Services desk.
- Shuttle Service– An intra-resort shuttle service is available upon request to transport guests and their luggage to and from their rooms.
For more information, please contact our Resort Reservations at 509-888-0998 or