Sleeping Lady Health & Safety Update
WE ARE MODIFYING SOME OF OUR HOTEL SERVICES AND ADDING EXTRA PRECAUTIONS TO PROTECT OUR GUESTS AND STAFF
Travel Information: COVID-19 Update
Given current concerns over the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we anticipate that you may have questions about what we are doing on a daily basis to comply with directives provided by local, national, and world health agencies.
Please rest assured, there is no issue more important to us than the health and wellbeing of our guests, employees, and community. We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization’s statements regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and following guidelines from these agencies and the local health departments.
The health authorities tell us that, to prevent the spread of Coronavirus, we must: wash hands frequently, heighten cleaning practices, avoid contact with sick people, stay away from work when ill, and not travel to areas with high infection rates.
Specifically, this is what we are doing:
We are modifying some of our hotel services and adding extra precautions to protect our guests and staff, including:
- We are not offering “stay-over” housekeeping services to limit contact between guests and employees.
- We ask that all guests wear a face covering or mask while in public indoor & outdoor areas including the Lobby, Restaurant Patios or Firepits, etc.
- The pool & hot tub is currently closed and under construction.
- The Playbarn and Library are both also closed until it is safe to gather.
- We are encouraging guests who are ill to seek medical attention and to avoid public exposure as much as possible.
- If an employee appears to be suffering from flu-like symptoms, they will be asked to promptly seek medical attention and to remain at home until they are free of symptoms.
Commitment to Cleanliness:
To protect guests and staff and prevent the spread of illness, we employ rigorous sanitation standards and robust cleaning procedures, including the following.
We continue to monitor and analyze the directives provided by local, national, and world health agencies on a daily basis and are committed to implementing recommendations from the health authorities to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our guests, employees, business partners, and community at large.
Customers should review government guidance to confirm eligibility to travel & stay at the hotel. Reservations will not be honored where prohibited. For the most up-to-date information on Leavenworth and Chelan County please refer to https://cdhd.wa.gov/
For the most updated information on the Coronavirus, please refer to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) at www.cdc.gov or contact your local health authority.