Savor the bounty of the season with a cooking class with Mana Restaurant's Colin Patterson, coupled with the superb cuisine and rustic luxury of Sleeping Lady.
Our package includes:
- One night's relaxing accommodations for two
- Gourmet dinner and a hearty breakfast, served buffet style in the Kingfisher Restaurant
- Hands on cooking class with Colin Patterson, Sunday, October 15, 11:00 am - 1:30 pm at Mana
- Full use of our amenities including our woodland rock hot pool and sauna
Starting at $421 for Saturday, based on double occupancy, $386 for Sunday, based on double occupancy. Additional adults $108, kids 5-12 $27, children 4 and under stay and dine free.
Rates subject to 8.2% sales tax and 2% county lodging tax. Gratuity is not included in our inclusive rate and is at your discretion.Optional Package Add Ons:
- Treat yourself to a Signature Relaxation or Resource Renewing Treatment Massage at Aspen Leaf Spa, 60 minutes $105
- Celebrating a special occasion? Make your stay extra special with one of our signature amenities.
- Head to the slopes…ask about lift tickets to Stevens Pass, 37 miles west of the resort, conditions permitting.
Call 800-574-2123 for reservations, or for more information.