Activities at Sleeping Lady
- Take our self-guided art walk. Maps are available from Guest Services.
- Go on a Bird Walk, Garden Tour or Scavenger Hunt and earn cool Birder, Green Thumb or Explorer Patches! Ask Guest Services for details.
- Hit the trails. In the winter, glide or tromp your way along the river and through the woods. Skis and snowshoes are available for rent at the Mercantile. In the spring, summer and fall take our bird walker offered the 1st and 3rd Saturdays in May, June and September; or our organic garden tours, offered the 2nd and 4th Saturdays, June — August.
- In the winter months, build a snowman, snow fort or make a snow angel. Snow block makers can be checked out from Guest Services.
- In the spring, summer and fall, cool off with an ice cream cone at O'Grady's; or take a dip in the faux-rock lined pool. It'll feel like you're swimming in an alpine lake.
- Play a board game, a round of ping pong, or put on a puppet show in the Play Barn. Board games can be checked out from Guest Services.
- Skip rocks in Icicle Creek.
- Bring your push bike or razor. We've got asphalt paths galore!