Winter Activities Around Town
- Less than two miles from downtown, Leavenworth Ski Hill offers downhill skiing and snowboard on two groomed hills serviced by rope tows, tubing, Nordic skiing and snowshoeing, food, beverages and warmth are available at the historic Ski Hill Lodge. Address: 17001 Ski Hill Drive.
- Our sister property, Icicle Creek Center for the Arts is just a hop, skip and a jump away and offers a diverse and exciting range of events. For current events, pick up a program guide at the Guest Services desk or visit www.icicle.org.
- Go on a "Nutcracker Hunt" at the Leavenworth Nutcracker Museum, a National Heritage Foundation museum, focusing on the history of nutcrackers. Address: 735 Front Street.
- Glide across open meadows and along Icicle River in horse-drawn sleighs with Icicle Outfitters. Address: 7935 East Leavenworth Road. For same day or next day reservations call their Sleigh Phone at 509-669-1518.
- Hear the low and mellow tones of the Alphorn, as Bob Johnson or son, Rob wake the village. Address: Enzian Inn, 8:15 & 9:15 am, 590 Hwy. 2.
- Visitors of all ages will enjoy meeting the friendly reindeer at Leavenworth Reindeer Farm, and learning more about these majestic creatures. Visit LeavenworthReindeer.com to reserve or for more information. Address: 10395 Chumstick Highway.