Every Sleeping Lady room features the following amenities:
- Hand-hewn log beds and desks
- Cozy down comforters and luxurious linens
- Heated towel racks and air conditioning
- Windows opening to the dark starry night and morning sunshine
- Coffee makers with a selection of organic and Fair Trade coffee and teas. We proudly serve Batdorf & Bronson Coffee Sachets and Numi Organic Teas.
- Complimentary WiFi Internet access and network connections
- Telephones with voicemail
- Alarm clock radio with MP3 Port
- Beekman Shampoo, Conditioner and Shower Gel
By design, guest rooms do not have televisions, refrigerators or mini bars.
Check in is at 3:00 pm, and check out is at 11:00 am.
Our Guest Service Agents are happy to help with requests, including fax transmittal, photocopies, bicycle, ski and snowshoe rentals and referrals to local activities and attractions.
Sleeping Lady is a smoke-free environment and ADA compliant.