Chapel Theater

The Chapel Theater is an original building on the Sleeping Lady property, built in the 1950's by the Catholic Church when the site operated as Camp Field. Today, the Chapel Theater is a great setting for large groups with its dramatic granite walls and high vaulted ceilings.

Facilities

9' Steinway concert grand piano
Control room
Backstage area
Large projection screen
Stage
Green room